header

header

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Trusting God with Your Dreams




It is very rare that I find a TV show that possesses strong values and promotes a simple lifestyle that challenges you to be open to all life’s blessings. Recently I found a show on HGTV called Fixer Upper, I was first intrigued by the southern charm and rehab skills of the couple however over the last few months I found myself humbled by the love, laughter, and simplicity of Joanna and Chip Gaines. This past week Joanna shared her personal story of listening to God in her life and I became even more impressed! As a Vocation Director we are always looking to share stories of discernment in every aspect of life. Taking time to listen and acknowledging where God is calling you can be one of the most awesome experiences of your life. Take a few minutes to watch the video, maybe Joanna's story will inspire you too.

Do you trust God with your dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with us!