header

header

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Where is God Calling You Day 6



This week (March 8-14) Sisters in the United States will be celebrating National Catholic Sisters Week. In hopes of encouraging Vocations throughout the World the School Sisters of Notre Dame will be praying a Novena for an increase in vocations and for young women in discernment. We invite you to also spend the next 9 days praying about where God may be calling you.

 “We are dust and we are clay, we are blossoming and fading.”  We pray that all women in search of their vocation may realize that we are all one in spirit with Christ. May their breathing Spirit’s energy, mold them in becoming all that they can be for the good of all." -Vocation Ministry Team




View the Video, By Breath for a short reflection on being open to the call of God in your life. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HgOJiJRKMM

 
O Holy Spirit, enlighten me, 
Strengthen me, 
So that I shall understand 
And Know my divine call, 
Who I am, 
What I should be.
And what I must do,
As well as the means 
By which these ends
My be accomplished.
Amen 
 (Blessed Theresa of Jusus Gerhardinger
Foundress of the School Sisters of Notre Dame)


HOW IS GOD CALLING YOU?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with us!